Registration ensures that the BTA are kept fully informed about the resources and support we offer to tinnitus sufferers in our area. In addition, there are several benefits for our group:
* An annual support pack including resources, templates, etc
* Permission to use the BTA’s logo
* A discount code for members who wish to join the BTA, giving 20% off the standard price
* Priority access (over non-registered groups) for BTA support and visits
* Listing online and in Quiet magazine
Registration also involves signing up to a code of ethics, which covers such matters as respecting members’ confidentiality and privacy, providing a safe environment for meetings,
and ensuring safeguards are in place around the giving of medical advice.