Our meetings are free and confidential and open to everyone. Why not come along and...
* MEET other people with tinnitus in an informal and
* SHARE ideas, information and experiences about coping
* LISTEN to one of our GUEST SPEAKERS talk on relevant
* USE our RESOURCE MATERIALS. (You may borrow books,
magazines and information leaflets; listen to tapes
and CDs which help you relax or mask the sound of your
tinnitus; sample our range of specialist products such
as pillow speakers and sound therapy systems.)
* PARTAKE of tea, coffee and biscuits!
(For those who can afford it, we levy a small charge of
£3.00 per head per meeting to cover the costs of room
hire and refreshments.)
Future Activities and Services
In the near future we hope to expand our range of services and activities. We are possibly looking to...
* Set up a TELEPHONE and EMAIL information and advice
* Establish a REFERRAL procedure with local ENT depts
for members needing further professional advice.
* Arrange regular QUESTION & ANSWER sessions with
healthcare professionals working in the tinnitus field.
* Act as a PRESSURE GROUP campaigning for
improvements in local tinnitus and audiology support
* Organise occasional OUTINGS and SOCIAL EVENTS.
For more information on any of the above, please get in touch with us!